SMTDaily does not store any of these files nor encourage the illegal distribution of music. All files are hosted on an external 3rd party site with no affiliation to us. Everything posted is for promotional use only, and rightfully belong to the owners. All music and videos are copyrights to the original owners. Please support the artists and buy their work. If there are any problems or issues, feel free to contact us and the post will be removed as soon as the request is received
Any song that has been posted on SMTDaily are in agreement with Youtube.com’s Terms Of Service (TOS). We will assume the user responsible for uploading the music on Youtube.com is the owner of that music. If the Youtube.com user allows the content to be viewed on the embeddable player, we will assume he/she granted permission to embed the content he/she uploaded by not disabling the “allow embedding” feature. If Youtube.com has not removed the music from the user who uploaded the music or anywhere located on Youtube.com’s database, we will assume it has not violated their TOS and it shall remain embedded on SMTDaily. We do not regulate the TOS of Youtube.com. We only provide links & embedded player content from Youtube.com which SMTDaily receives no profit of any kind for. It is not SMTDaily’s responsibility to regulate Youtube.com’s TOS or to punish the users who are not the owners of the music & were unauthorized to upload the music they did on Youtube.com.
DMCA Compliance Policy
It is the policy of SMTDaily to promptly process and investigate notices of alleged copyright infringement, and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512 (“DMCA”).
Contents of Notice
The DMCA requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing. When informing the designated agent of an alleged copyright infringement, the complainant must:
(1) Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are involved, please provide a list of the works on that site.
(2) Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit SMTDaily to locate that material.
(3) Provide your contact information, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
(4) Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
(5) Certify that the information that you have provided SMTDaily is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that s/he is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly have been infringed.
(6) Include a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Before the complainants allege an infringement, s/he should consult copyright materials to confirm that the use is, in fact, infringing. The United States Copyright Office provides basic information, online, at http://www.loc.gov/copyright/circs/circ1.html, which can assist one in determining whether an exception or defense, such as fair use, may apply to the use of your copyrighted work.
Pursuant to the DMCA, SMTDaily has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring on Web pages or computer servers. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed on a SMTDaily site, please notify, preferably by email, at
Requests that do not follow this format will be ignored.