Facebook recently previewed there new timeline feature. If you are a FB addict like some of us here at SMTDaily.com here is how to get Timeline now!
1. Log into Facebook (Duh!)
2. Type “developer” into the Facebook search box and add the developer app to your profile. or go to http://developer.facebook.com to add the app
3. Go into the developer app if you aren’t automatically prompted.
4. Create a new app and give it a name like “test” . You don’t have to create anything serious, this app can be private and seen only by you. Read and agree to the terms on the Platform Privacy agreement. Here is where you will need a verified account.
5. Look for the “Open Graph” and click “Get Started Using Open Graph.”
Create a test action for your app like “watch” a “show”
6. Now you’ll end up in the action type configuration page. Change some default settings and click through three pages of settings
7. Wait a couple minutes
8. Return to your Facebook homescreen and you should get an invite to try Timeline!
9. Tell all your friends to do the same as only developers can see TimeLines While its in beta.
Web and Mobile App Creator/ Blogger with an unhealthy addiction to technology. You could call me an Apple fan boy but you would be wrong! e-mail me any tech related news firstname.lastname@example.org!